At FGM Internet Marketing, our process allows us to get to know you before mapping out a plan to help you accomplish your goals. We start with a full audit of your website and digital marketing to understand where you are and where you’d like to go. We also use this time to develop a client relationship built on open and transparent communication.
We’d love to have an initial consultation call to answer any questions you may have before embarking on this journey together. Read on to learn more about our process, or click here to contact us and schedule a call.
Step 1: The Digital Physical $500
The “Digital Physical” is a detailed, deep dive into your business to identify your starting point. We investigate your business’s digital presence to understand its scope and identify any strengths or weaknesses.
- SEO audit of your website including
- Current search engine rankings
- Analysis of website titles, meta-descriptions
- Internal and external linking
- Identifying areas for improvement on the website
- Social media audit of your company including
- Health of your business’ social media accounts
- Analysis of posting and engagement
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Digital advertising audit includes
- Assessment of your current online ads
- Identifying areas for improvement and missed opportunities
Step 2: The Digital Strategy $1000
Taking what we’ve learned in the Digital Physical, we look to the future. What are your 1 to 5 year goals? Who are your customers? Where are your pain points? What are your competitors doing, and where is your industry heading? This research informs the Digital Strategy we will create for your business.
The Digital Strategy is a practical plan for accomplishing your goals and includes:
- Customer research
- Identifying your ideal and/or most profitable customers
- Development of customer profiles
- What motivates your ideal customer
- Where to find them online
- Competitor research
- Assessment of your competitors’ search engine rankings
- Identifying the keywords your competitors are targeting via SEO and search ads
- Assessment of your competitors online display advertising
- Breakdown of your competitors’ social media accounts and activity
- Assessment of your competitors’ websites in terms of mobile-friendliness, online security, and what they’re promoting
- Goal setting
- Discussing your business’s 1 year and 5 year goals
- Outlining a digital strategy to accomplish your business goals
- Recommending the digital marketing channels that will best help you reach your goals with various entry points depending on your budget
What to expect
You’ll leave the Digital Physical + Strategy with a better understanding of your goals, customers, competition, and digital marketing strategy. At this point, you can choose to implement the strategy yourself or move forward with a retainer agreement for digital marketing services.
Step 3: Choose a Retainer Agreement
Our retainer packages are structured to meet you where you are. Not all businesses need a detailed, 12-month digital marketing strategy and 5+ digital marketing channels running at once. At the same time, certain goals cannot be accomplished without going all in and committing to a higher level of digital strategy.
We want to make sure our work fits your business in scope and budget. Many of our customers start at one level and move to another. Our retainer fees are per month and do not include ad budget. Because it takes about a year of intentional digital marketing to achieve results, we protect your investment by asking for a 12-month commitment.